Aditro Logistics, Borås
Aditro Logistics has state-of-the-art logistics depots strategically located in Sweden, Norway and Finland. The company is now investing in a completely new storage facility in Viared, Borås. This high-bay warehouse measuring some 40,000 square metres inclusive of mezzanines is expected to be completed in autumn 2014.
The building is the first to be put up in the extended Västra Viared logistics zone along the motorway towards Gothenburg and will satisfy all possible requirements that could be imposed on a modern logistics facility. The property will accommodate storage areas and offices, and will be constructed in accordance with the GreenBuilding certificate requirements by Nordic Real Estate Partners (NREP).
900 tonnes of steel used
EAB is the proud supplier to the company and is, at the time of writing, carrying out the construction work. We supply steel frames (totalling some 900 tonnes of steel), concrete plinths, wall panels, roof sheeting, roof coverings, sheet metal beating, doors, windows and additional wrought iron items such as stairs and railings.
FACTS ADITRO LOGISTICS
- The largest carrier-independent third party logistics company in the Nordic region.
- Offers a broad range of services within warehouse management, logistics, supply chain management and transport procurement.
- Has more than 145,000 m2 of warehousing capacity in company-owned facilities in Jönköping, Borås, Kopstad and Åbo, and is also responsible for the operation of a number of branch facilities throughout Sweden.
- Focus on customers within retail, the consumer sector and industry.
- 300 employees with an annual turnover of around SEK 490 million.